Monday, July 11, 2011

Paper Art : Charles Clary AKA Paper Extravaganza

Dear friends,

How are you all doing? I hope your week is starting out great! If not maybe I can help make it better with my FREE print-at-home stationery designs that you can find on my Letter Parade page, (there's a reason why I picked to share them on Mondays!) or you can marvel at the genius of Charles Clary.

The precision, the concept, the patience, the colors, the dept of work, the brilliance.... I can't praise this artist and his work enough. Simply amazing and definitely worth raving about!

As you scroll down to see photos of some of his previous work, please keep in mind that these are all done with paper and colored with Acrylic. Just paper, and that's why it's so awesome!

Flameobic Opulation
 (detail)
(detail)

Flamungle Gestation

 Flamungle Gestation (detail)

Codastic Diddlation


See more of Charles Clary's work and follow his blog if you love his art. I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment