Sunday, July 17, 2011

Renegade Craft Fair 2011



Dear friends,

We had a blast today at the Renegade Craft Fair by Chinatown, well, my husband would beg to differ but I’m glad he came along! I can fairly say I took more time (than last year’s) to see a good amount of merch up-close and though I did spend for a few paper goods, a terrarium and two Uppercase magazines, I’m proud to say I didn’t go too crazy with my debit card.

I’d have to say, because of the 405 freeway closure (carmageddon!) it is noticeably less crowded. I spoke to some vendors and they confirmed that compare to last year, it’s been slow! I wonder what the people behind RCF will do next year when the City of Los Angeles will close the 405 once again! I sure do hope it won’t fall on the same weekend, but I don’t think that’ll stop me from going! After all, we made it there today!

So here are some photos from the fair:
Dan sampling the preserves.
 
You can view the entire album here.

I couldn't resist trying the FREE photo booth provided by Magbooth. What a fun way to cap a wonderful craft-ful day! 

Thanks to the people behind Renegade Craft Fair! See you all next year!



2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing!!! I love handmade and crafty things!!! Maybe next year Letter Parade will have a stand there as well?! :D) Wish you best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm workin' on it. That would just be awesome though easier said than done :0/
    Thanks, Raia!

    ReplyDelete