Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Subscription Freebies!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blog update!


I've decided to make this a full-on offer to new subscribers of Letter Parade blog, and not limited to the apothecary-style address labels found below. The contents of the letter/package to new subscribers will be a surprise! Each letter/package will contain different stuff all letter-related or something to support your hobby (like assorted stationery, postcards, stickers, etc)! 

To get yours in the mail, just subscribe to this blog by clicking the FOLLOW button found at the left hand side, follow the simple instructions how then drop me a short, sweet email with your address so I can send the goodies to your way! It's that easy! Get all your pen pals to subscribe, too! My letter love extends beyond the USA :0)

Happy writing!

Cindy Gonzales-Kujat

PS If you blog and would like to use the subscribe banner (above) feel free to do so! It's created by yours truly. Just link Letter Parade for credit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


As my way of saying thank you for following my newborn blog, Letter Parade, I'm giving away a set of five apothecary-style labels I designed under my GKkards to each follower. So 'Ria Cabral', 'The Missive Maven', 'Angie Seffker Cope', and 'Jan. F' please email me your mailing address so I can send one set on your way, postage is on me!

Spread the love to your pen pals and have them follow this blog so I can send them a set, too!


Again, thanks for the support.

Thanks for keeping the art of letter-writing alive; for building long lasting friendships through this medium; for spreading love, peace and happiness as effortless as writing letters :)

Happy writing!

Cindy Gonzales-Kujat

PS This limited design label is printed on thick cardstock with matte finish and is not yet sold anywhere.
      Sticker version will be available soon here!

2 comments:

  1. http://riaviewmirror.blogspot.com/
    i love them. thanks so much for sending.
    I promise to have a letter out to you in
    the next few days its been mega busy around here
    and dealing with a lot of things all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just saw this blog entry. Email sent. How lucky I am!

    ReplyDelete