Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome!

Hello!
Welcome to Letter Parade! It’s everything about the old-fashion way of corresponding in the simplest pen and paper form, an art. I’ll feature great new finds on stationery sets, websites to find pen pal listings, friendship books, stickers, mail art, and other letter-related topics on top of the monthly Letter Parade Correspondence Kit offered by subscription.
A year ago, I rediscovered my love for writing and sending long letters when I signed up on www.maartens.tripod.com. It’s a wonderful site full of listings from people around the globe seeking pen friends. I found three of my wonderful pals from Maarten’s. It’s amazing how this art form flourished more than ever despite how we’ve become so socially engaged electronically, so much so that thousands and thousands of paper goods are created every day including the comeback of the Letterpress machine and its unparalleled beauty.
As a freelance designer specializing in print, I myself have opened up my own line of specially designed note cards under GKkards last September 2008 and Letter Parade is an expansion of my collection merging my passion for letter-writing. I hope to foster a community of my fellow letter writers where we can share the joy it has brought us and continues to bring – something an email can never live up to.
Letter Parade is a monthly subscription of personalized stationery sets with new designs created every month! Letter Parade also observes special occasions like Christmas, 4th of July, Halloween, Valentine’s and more. So instead of being stuck with one design, impress your correspondent with new styles every month! Visit our website www.letterparade.com to start your subscription now!
So, if you remember how good it felt to write and receive letters, it’s time to once again rediscover the passion that millions have already enjoyed. And if you’ve been doing this all this time, then you know what the fuzz is all about.
Happy writing!
Cindy Gonzales-Kujat

No comments:

Post a Comment